Friday 20 July 2012

To the Scottish Tattoo Convention...


Hello.

I am interested in opening a tattoo parlour and would like some help designing tattoos for my hypothetical Scottish clients.

Currently I have three Scottish tattoo designs. Well four, because if you squint at my drawing of the planet 'Mars', it looks a bit like a scotch egg. The other three are a Scottish Terrier, a fifteen step instruction manual to make Haggis and a side profile of Colin Montgomerie. What other things could you suggest? I really want to be able to develop my ethnic tattoo range and your input would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

David Hall
-------------------------------------------

(Reply)

I'm glad you have a lot of time on your hands, but we are actually busy, so go annoy somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment