Saturday 21 July 2012

To the Managing Director of 'Thinking Juice' (advertising company)...


Hello.

I think there is a huge gap in the market for an energy drink for the clergy.  Imagine the situation; you've got three sermons to do and you need a pick me up.  What've you got?  Communion wine.  And that's just going to make you sleepy.

What I am proposing is to create an energy drink for the clergy that will help make their lives easier.  Would you be interested in helping to come up with an advertising strategy to promote the product?  I have written a voice over for a television commercial that I think would attract our target market.


"Do you as a man of the cloth, often feel drained of energy after a day of blessing and chastising?  Does the burden of doing the Lord’s handiwork weigh heavy on your tired saintly shoulders?  Are you thinking ‘yes!’ to both of the aforementioned questions?  Then you need, Cardinalade!!  A proven, high powered energy drink for the clergyman with excessive holy work.

Made from a concoction of holy water, and sweat from the brow of Pope Benedict the 14th ,followed by a fermentation period of 6 years under the rays through a stain glass window depicting Jesus Christ himself, Cardinalade will help you stay fit as a fiddle, energised and good to go while doing the work of our lord. 
Amen to that."

I hope you see as much promise in the product as I do.

I look forward to hearing from you.

David Hall
----------------------------------------------
David,

Where did you get such an abundant supply of Pope sweat? I'm impressed!

Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment