Tuesday 28 May 2013

To the Natural History Museum...

Hello.

I was recently out in my garden, erecting a swing set (swet) for my daughter, when I hit something a little odd feeling as I dug down to begin building the swing foundations (swoundations).

On further investigation, I discovered it to be the bones of what most certainly is an ancient, prehistoric beast. Immediately I stopped digging my swet's swoundations and eyed the skeletal being carefully. It did not look like anything I had seen on Jurassic Park. Or Walking with Dinosaurs. Or Land Before Time 4.

Can I send you a picture so you can confirm if it is a new species (necies)?

Also, can I name it if it is, as I believe, a new dinosaur?  It's definitely not my old guinea pig because that went over by the shed, so don't even try and tell me it's that.

Many thanks,

David Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment