Thursday 31 May 2012

To Mars Consumer Care


Hello.

I feel the need to complain about your ridiculous Bounty slogan, 'the stronger soaker upper'. It's stupid. I tried it the other day when my washing machine leaked all over the kitchen floor. All that happened was the chocolate started melting and I found myself smearing dessicated coconut into my sandstone effect kitchen floor tiles. It was disgusting.

The only thing that was soaked up was my pride.

Yours,

Disgruntled of Tunbridge Wells.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear David,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I think that you may be confusing our Bounty Chocolate Bar with Bounty kitchen towels, now known as Plenty. So may I suggest that you contact them if you have any issues with the absorbancy of the towels.
I apologise for any confusion you may have experienced on this occasion, but we would not advise that you use our Bounty Chocolate Bar for cleaning your sandstone floor again in the future.

Once again, thanks for contacting Mars. Please do not hesitate to get in touch about anything to do specifically with our products and brands.

Kind regards,

Samantha Newitt
Consumer Care Team
0845 045 0042 

1 comment: