Thursday 12 July 2012

To 2 Unlimited. They're having a come back, evidently...


Hello.

I am an experienced devisor of pub quizzes in England. However, I recently came under scrutiny for a question in a quiz that I delivered to the people of The Hammer and Cufflink in Little Finglebury.

The question was: How many times do iconic Eurodance band 2 Unlimited say the word 'no' in their 90s hit song No Limits?

Can you tell me the answer so I can show my - now former - friend, Brian that I do do my research and that when he sneakily listened to the song under the table on his iPod he mis-counted. Git.

Thanks,

David Hall
-------------------------------------------------
Hello David.


Thank you for your email & interest in 2 unlimited.If you don't tell me which version you have (see the discography page and the details of the different versions) I can't tell you the answer.This website will change soon so don't be affraid if url isn't available for a while.

The best way to guess this answer is to be in the right place David./https://fbcdn-sphotos-a. akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/ 545266_4302030038176_ 199548204_n.jpg


And with the comeback there's also a new surprise for you fans :http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=oh6YGN_F2ok&feature=player_embedded#!

Kgs Regards,
Richard
------------------------------------------------
Richard,

I used the No Limits (Automatic Breakbeat Remix) from a copy of the Eurodance 1994 album that I bought in Belgium.

It's a lovely country, Belgium. You should go.

Quizmaster Dave
-----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment