Wednesday 30 May 2012

To Royal Mail


Day One:
I am really excited.  My owners have sent me on a fantastic journey!  I'm going to a new wonderful place, and they must think I'm really important because they are recording my delivery.  I am most looking forward to going on lots of different types of transport - some of the other packages say that we could even be going on a plane!

Day Two:
Today is the day that I should have arrived, but for some reason there is a delay.  It'll be ok though.  Some of the other packages say that this sort of thing always happens, so I'm not worried.

Day Three:
I haven't moved at all today.  I really hoped that I would because I should have been at my destination yesterday, but I'm sure it will be ok.  I am traveling with a service endorsed by the Queen, don't you know?

Day Four:
My owners tried to track my delivery today but they couldn't because the service was down.  I hope they aren't too worried about me.  I'm packaged in one of the best jiffy bags money can buy so my hardened brown paper covered bubble wrap exterior should protect me.  One of the other packages said that we were going to be stuck here.  I hope he's wrong.

Day Five:
It is very cold in this room.  I don't think they have heating.

Day Six:
Apparently nothing happens on a Sunday.  Even when we are running this late.  One of the other packages said that it is because people go to Church on Sunday so they don't want to get packages.  I think people could probably do both.

Day Seven:
One of the other packages heard a van outside.  We hoped it was someone come to collect us and take us to our destinations.  It wasn't.

Day Eight:
One of the other packages was talking about Guantanamo Bay.  We like to think about better places.

Day Nine:
My owner tried to track me again and found that I was still with Royal Mail.  I bet my owner was really angry, I should have been at my destination a week ago.  I heard that my owner phoned the customer services and was told that nothing could be done until I had been lost for eight working days.  I don't want to be lost.

Day Ten:
I think I have entered the Twilight Zone.  Or the Bermuda Triangle.  Or a Black Hole.

Day Eleven:
I am worried that I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment