Wednesday 30 May 2012

To The Elder Wisdom Circle 1...

YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION:  Hello. I have a mole on my back that I'm really concerned about. It seems ground down by a number of factors; its poor eyesight and the fact it is often subjected to living underground being just a couple of things.


What can I do? The close comfort of allowing him to ride on my shoulders appears to have helped improve his mood, but I am afraid this can't continue. He is clawing my suit and it's now looking quite threadbare in several places.

Please help.



ELDER RESPONSE:  There are of course two different moles; that on your skin, known as a nevus, and the animal you describe that lives underground... but then, we suspect you knew that.

If you have an irritated mole on your skin, you MUST see a physician for fear that it could be something worse.

We are forbidden by law and our Charter from providing medical advice, so please see a doctor if you are decribing a skin lesion.



               Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment