Wednesday 30 May 2012

To the Embassy of Brunei


I would like to send a message to the Sultan of Brunei.


Would it be possible to summon the Sultan's email address for I am slumped sullenly on my two piece suite at a loss as to how I can successfully submit my subconscious Sultan related queries.


Perhaps you can suddenly enlighten me sufficiently so that I am not sulkily subjecting myself to superseding my email thoughts into handwritten script.  That, I wouldn't suppose to be successful as my fingers are susceptible to stickiness as I scoff sumptuous sultanas and suchlike constantly to sustain a superstition.  Stunningly I can subtly succumb one hand to superlatively state, in Calibri 11pt, some mental sustenance, leaving the other hand surplus to supplicate superstition.  A superb skill to be able to subjugate, all told.


So if you could succour to succumb to send the Sultan's email address sufficiently speedily.  I would be substantially grateful.


Thanks,


David Hall


Other words that are alphabetically similar to the word 'Sultan' can be found in the Dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment