Wednesday 30 May 2012

To the Iranian Embassy...


Hello,

I am writing to enquire if I would be able to represent Iran at the London Olympic games.  I am more than willing to take part in any event where there is a gap in the team.  You will find me a versatile sportsman, who is equally talented at all sports.  Really.  I am equally good at all of them.

The reason that I would like to represent Iran is because I think it would be an excellent opportunity for me learn about a new, vibrant culture, and also help out a team that doesn't have as many athletes as some of the other nations.  Please notice how I placed the slightly pitying reason second.

I'm not promising that I will be able to deliver a medal winning performance... but I'll try really hard.  I hope you consider my application.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment