Friday 1 June 2012

To Uncle Ben

Hello, 

I have recently become a fan of geneaology and - although it disheartens me to say it - I have discovered that 'Uncle' Ben, isn't really related to me. My biggest concern is my daughter's relationship with our fraudulent uncle. How can I break the news to her without risking her losing the ability to trust? 

Any help would be much appreciated. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm pleased to hear about your new genealogy hobby.
It is always a shock when you discover a much loved member of your family isn't a direct relative but you have to remember the joy and happiness that person has bought in to your life.
I'm sure, as a caring and thoughtful father, you will be able to explain to your daughter about her Uncle Ben and the positive influences he has had on her life.


If you need any further information or advice please contact our Consumer Careline on the telephone number below and one of our Consumer Care Advisors will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards.

Paula Ricketts

No comments:

Post a Comment