Thursday 7 June 2012

To Kitekat

Hello.

I would like to complain about your product; Kitkat. I have, on four separate occasions attempted to feed my cat, Mr Tibbins with Kitkats and every time he has turned his nose up at them. It does not seem to matter what kind I offer him, the same has happened each time. The chunky variety was particularly woeful; not only did it dwarf him, the chocolate was so thick he couldn't possibly get his teeth into it to extract the wafer.

I suggest that you reconsider your recipe to include something like - but not necessarily - trout, rainbow trout, salmon, haddock, grouse, cod, duck, rabbit, chicken, plaice, sea bass, bream, pork, beef, turkey, lobster, crab, pidgeon, quail, prawn, spratts, red snapper, pollock, liver, halibut, kidney, lamb, venison, veal, ox tongue, ham, bacon, langustine, crayfish, buffalo or mutton.

I look forward to seeing your product develop.

Yours sincerely,

David Hall and Mr Tibbins

---------------------------------------------

Dear David,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I suggest that you listen to Mr Tibbins about his snacking preferences. He clearly does not enjoy Kitkats. I feel a bit the same actually, the wafer seems like a cheap substitute for more chocolate. I expect it may be something to do with chocolate being very unhealthy for cats in any case

If you'd like any information about any of our products, please let me know. Kind regards.

Susan Hendy
Consumer Care Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment