Friday 15 June 2012

To the Independent Case Examiners

Hello.

I have a case that I would really like you to examine.

Recently I went away to New Zealand and on a flight between Palmerston North and Auckland the handle jammed. It wouldn't extend any more and it made it extraordinarily difficult to pull the case along. I nearly tripped over it in front of a bus during a stop in Incheon, South Korea. Not ideal.

Could you examine my case and perhaps help find a solution? It's very lovely and red and belonged to my father so I hope you can resurrect it so that it functions as well as it did on my trip to Dublin in 2009. I went to the zoo and the penguin enclosure was relocating. It was memorable.

Many thanks,

David Hall

---------------------------------------

Dear Mr Hall

Thank you for your email of 14 June 2012.

We are sorry to hear of your damaged case but unfortunately your issue does not fall under our remit.

Below is a link to the complaints procedure for Air New Zealand. You should make your complaint to them (or the company your flight from Palmerston North to Auckland was with) and follow their complaints procedure. I am not sure they will be able to repair your case, however they may well be in a position to offer an apology.

https://airnzukeu.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1862/p/41


Yours Sincerely



Chris Stirrup
Frontline Administration Team | Independent Case Examiner’s Office

No comments:

Post a Comment