Sunday 2 September 2012

To Pedigree Chum...


Hello.

I would like to ask you for some advice.

I have recently become a Furry. I have obtained a very realistic Rottweiler costume from a local pet shop and am very pleased with it. The polyester/viscose blend (62%/38%) is a delight and a pleasure to stroke, fondle and/or ruffle. When in costume I refer to myself as Kenneth.

However, there are some elements of Furry life that I am nervous about. What if other Furries at our get togethers choose to dine on animal appropriate food? Do you have something that tastes vaguely pleasant? I very much like Ginsters pasties; does something in your range taste like one of them?

Thanks for your help.

Kenneth
-------------------------------------------

Dear Kenneth

All of our  petfoods are produced under hygienic conditions and cooked at temperatures which make the products sterile.

Whilst designed for animal palates, the products are perfectly safe should they be consumed by humans (e.g. accidentally by toddlers from a dog or cat bowl), so we can categorically reassure you that humans will not come to any harm through eating [dog / cat] food. However, we should stress we would not recommend using dog food as a long-term feeding regime for a human.

Kind regards,

Gail Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment