Wednesday 1 August 2012

To the Magic Circle...


Hello.

I am a huge fan of the Magic Circle and applaud both magic and single sided geometric shapes.

I am also hoping that you - the most magic of circles - may be able to help me. I am looking to get in contact with the popular rock band Wizard to ask them to play a set for my wife's birthday. Can you send me their phone number, please?

I will ensure that they are well looked after. I have already managed to purchase a flagon of Butter Beer and an assortment of snacks including Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts' Every Flavour Beans. Everything I would expect to see on their rider.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

David Hall
-----------------------------------------
Hello

I regret we have no idea! Suggest you Google 'Wizard Rock Band' and see what you find.

Regards,

Peter
-----------------------------------------
Peter,

I thank you for your reply to my email. It was an extremely swift reply and I commend you for it. The band I refer to is Wizard, German  Metal band formed in 1989 by Soren 'Snoppi' Van Heek.

My wife is a big fan of the incorporation of Norse mythology into their songs. I must agree, it is something.

Have you got any contacts for Snoppi? I think he would be the best person to help arrange a birthday party that incorporates Germany's answer to Manowar.

Thanks again,

David Hall
----------------------------------------
David

We are a society of professional and amateur magicians and have no records of rock bands etc.

Regards,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment