Thursday 23 May 2013

To Munch Bunch...


Hello.

I have queery. It's ever so quick, so I'll hop straight to it like a bunny with a strong sense of duty.
How do you make a 'munch' - an onomatopoeic description of an act of eating - happen... using yoghurt?

I've tried very hard and the only way I can manage it is if I lace the yoghurt with Pom Bears. And I seriously doubt the Munch Bunch have to resort to such madness.

I look forward to hearing your explanation.

Love from,

David Hall

----------------------------------------------------

Dear David

Thank you for getting in touch about Munch Bunch Yogurt.

Munch Bunch recognises the importance of its characters and the role it has to play in storytelling. The name of the product and the packs have been designed to reflect this with the character Munch the Cow.

On pack, Munch is designed to highlight the key ingredients of milk while the character’ spots highlight fruit in Munch Bunch Fromage Frais and yogurt products. Munch is designed as a fun and playful character to appeal to kids, while reassuring mums by giving them the nutritional information they need about the product. Munch Bunch is going back to its storytelling roots with characters to highlight key ingredients.

Thank you once again for taking the trouble to contact us. I hope this reply answers your questions and that you enjoy our products in the future.


-----------------------------------------------------

Hello.

Thank you for writing back to my email. It was very lovely of you.

I was unaware that the Munch Bunch was headed up by a bovine dictator. Does Munch have any leadership idols? Castro? Stalin? Gary Glitter? Are his proleteriat willing? Or do they their spend time in underground lairs, plotting a Munch revolution and drawing pictures of him in silly hats?

I think it is important that I know these things at this time. Or I may have to start allying myself with Yoplait... or Danone.

Love from,

David Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment