Saturday 20 October 2012

To the Research and Knowledge Exchange Service, Strathclyde University


Hello.

I would like to introduce myself, I am David Hall; Homeopath.

Now I am not 100% sure how your service works, but I understand that your principal focus is the exchange of research and knowledge. I would like to take you up on that offer and provide you with all the research concerning the solubility of onion juice in water that I have ever collected. It is a large document; 73 A4 pages at 12pt Times New Roman and consists of some of the most ground breaking findings that the world of onion solubility has ever seen.

In exchange for this life time's work, I would like to have the knowledge of time travel. I promise I will not use this knowledge to go back in time and get my onion research back.

Many thanks,

David Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment